How do I lose body fat quickly without boring exercise sessions???
It’s January, so everyone is trying to lose weight, here is our simple to follow Pro Performance Clinics guide to losing fat without having to spend 20 hours a week boring yourself to death on a treadmill! Low intensity cardio definitely has it’s place in the exercise world, having a good aerobic level of fitness is definitely important. However if your goal is fat loss, there are 5 important things you need to do first…
1. Diet – No exercise regime in the world can help you lose fat if you are eating processed junk food all day. Eating a zero sugar, low carb diet with moderate amounts of protein and healthy fats and vegetables is the single biggest thing you can do to burn fat.
2. Diet – It really is that important, think you can get away with it, you can’t!
3. Resistance/Weight Training – That’s right, using exercises like push ups, pull ups, squats and lunges will increase your metabolic rate, burn body fat and turns your muscles into calorie burning machines. E.g. 30min bodyweight training session. Perform twice a week.
4. High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) – This burns a serious amount of calories and also gets you fit faster than anything else. E.g. 6 sets of 30 second 100% max effort sprints on a spin bike, complete rest of 2-4 minutes in between sets. Perform once or twice a week.
5. Aerobic Interval Training – Similar to HIIT training except you will combine longer periods exercise at 70-80% effort with gentle 30-40% effort recovery exercise. E.g. Run for 4 minutes at 30-40% effort, then 6 minutes at 70% effort. Repeat 5 times.
For more great information regarding fat loss, check out this article here…www.massgainsource.com
Back pain, neck pain or sports injuries that won’t go away?
Call our friendly reception teams in Notting Hill 020 7168 2471 or Moorgate 020 7374 6181 to get expert advice and treatment.