Dr Robert Griffiths BSc (Hons) Chiro DC (Doctor of Chiropractic) FMS SFMA
Sports Chiropractor and Clinical Rehabilitation Therapist
General Chiropractic Council (GCC) – Full Licence No.02794
British Chiropractic Association (BCA) – Full Member No.2715
European Chiropractic Union (ECU) – Full Member
www.Coccyx.org – Listed Specialist
Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) – Certified
Functional Movement Screen (FMS) – Level II Certified
Men’s Running Magazine – Sports Injury Author
“Fast pain relief is always my first priority, then I teach you simple exercises to keep you pain free” Robert Griffiths, Chiropractor
For conference speaking requests or media enquiries please contact Robert’s secretary directly via email@example.com.
Robert Griffiths has been successfully treating back pain, neck pain and musculoskeletal injuries in The City and Kensington for over a decade. His unique modern approach achieves fast and lasting results by addressing the underlying cause of your pain.
He has treated:
- Olympic athletes
- Tour de france cyclists
- International rugby players
- Champion racing drivers
- Professional opera singers
- RPO concert musicians & Glastonbury headliners
- British and Foreign Royalty
- Celebrity British artists and one international frisbee player (It’s serious stuff these days)!!!
Bob absolutely loves his job, but outside of work he loves a good challenge! He has summited the world’s highest active volcano, completed the Buttermere cold water swimming marathon and has taught English to Buddhist monks in Cambodia!
What his patient’s say…
When a chronic back and groin injury stopped me from training with the GB squad, I received treatment from tons of different Physios, Chiros and Osteopaths without any success. Only when a team mate told me to see his “miracle worker/chiropractor” Bob Griffiths at Pro Performance Clinics, did I see truly breathtaking results. His treatment techniques were so effective I was back to full time training within 2 weeks, fully fit and stronger than before. I cannot thank him enough, his expert skill, knowledge and relaxed manner are why I trust him 100%.
Simon Carty, Leicester Tigers RFC & GB Bobsleigh Read more patient testimonials.
- Low back pain
- Neck pain inc. Whiplash, migraines, headaches & dizziness
- Shoulder pain inc frozen shoulder & rotator cuff impingement
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Tennis & golfers elbow
- Wrist sprains/tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome
- Runners knee (Patello-femoral tracking syndrome), knee ligament/meniscus pain, patella tendonitis
- Achilles tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, ankle ligament injuries
- Coccyx pain
- Medical acupuncture (Dry needling)
- Low Level Laser and Ultrasound Therapy
- Neuro-Muscular Re-educationTM (NMR) & Active Release TechniqueTM (ART)
- Joint manipulation/adjustments and gentle mobilisation
- Myofascial stretching, joint strapping/taping & ultrasound
- Core stability & proprioceptive feedback training
- Video analysis feedback
- Weight loss planning and exercise advice
- Functional Movement Screen Correctives
- SFMA 4×4 Matrix Exercise Prescription
- Muscle Activation Therapy (MAT)
- Diaphragmatic Breathing Release
- Reactive Neuromuscular Training (RNT)
Dr Gray Cook PT: The modern guru of movement.
Professor Stuart McGill: For teaching me the secrets to fixing elite athlete’s back pain permanently.
Dr Michael Durtnall DC: For selecting me to work at London’s prestigious Sayer Clinics for six years, which introduced me to my amazing list of high profile athletes and celebrities. Also for generously sharing his wealth of knowledge regarding back pain, neck pain and coccyx pain with me.
Dr John Reynolds MD: For showing me how to produce incredible results using medical acupuncture.
Dr Kelly Starrett PT: Inspirational mobility expert who took me to the next level with treatment techniques.
Registered with Bupa, Pru Health, WPA, Van Breda, Standard Life, Simply Health, Cigna, Aviva, Groupama and most other high quality international insurance companies. Click here for more insurance information
Ben helped me to rebuild my spine after a serious rugby accident, he worked on everything from breathing to faulty squat patterns. Now I’m training 6 days a week and stronger than before. I genuinely want to thank him for everything he has achieved with me. Steve Harris (Barrister)
“Gurhinder has been the key to getting my body back into great shape. Without him I wouldn’t have been able to even run the London marathon last year or set a PB”. Joanna Lewis (Marathon Runner and Dentist)