We don’t aim to be the cheapest clinic in London, we aim to provide you with the highest level of care possible.
- We see patients for 20-25 minutes (other Chiropractors use 5-10 minute appointments)
- We explain your painful condition in plain English
- We answer all your questions fully
- We teach you the tailored exercises cure your problem long-term (saving you money)
- We won’t over-treat you (saving you time)
- We use a variety of treatment techniques including LLT Laser Therapy, Functional Dry Needling, Functional Movement Screen, Neuro-Muscular Re-education, Active Release Technique, Graston etc.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If you aren’t happy with the level of clinical care you received, you get your money back!
Initial Consultation including 1st Treatment (1 hour) – £90
Follow Up Treatments (20-25 minutes) – £65
Custom Made Insoles (Orthotics) – £100
We are selected and trusted by major UK and international private health insurance companies for chiropractic treatment including Bupa, Aviva and Vitality Health.
You may need to be referred by your GP or specialist in order to claim the cost of your treatment through your private medical insurance. We recommend that you contact your insurance company before commencing treatment, to check and confirm individual policy conditions relating to a claim.
If you want us to deal with your insurance company directly please bring your…
- Authorisation code
- Policy number
- Number of sessions authorised
If you have any questions at all please contact our Notting Hill or Moorgate clinics today.
Call Mary or Beverley to book your 1st pain relieving treatment with us.
Email email@example.com or call below.
2 London Wall Buildings, London Wall EC2M 5PP
Notting Hill Gate Clinic
5a Lucerne Mews W8 4ED