We don’t aim to be the cheapest clinic in London, we aim to provide you with the highest level of care possible.
- We see patients for 20 minutes (other Chiropractors use 5-10 minute appointments)
- We explain your painful condition in plain English
- We answer all your questions fully
- We teach you the tailored exercises cure your problem long-term (saving you money)
- We won’t over-treat you (saving you time)
- We use a variety of treatment techniques including shockwave therapy, laser therapy, functional dry needling, functional movement screen, neuro-muscular re-education (NMR), active release technique (ART), graston technique and many more.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If you aren’t happy with the level of clinical care you received, you get your money back!
Initial Consultation including 1st Treatment (50 minutes) – £110
Follow-up Treatments (20 minutes) – £70
Shockwave Therapy (20 minutes) – £90
Custom Made Insoles (Orthotics) – £100
We are selected and trusted by major UK and international private health insurance companies for chiropractic treatment including Bupa, Aviva and Vitality Health.
You may need to be referred by your GP or specialist in order to claim the cost of your treatment through your private medical insurance. We recommend that you contact your insurance company before commencing treatment, to check and confirm individual policy conditions relating to a claim.
If you want us to deal with your insurance company directly please bring your…
- Authorisation code
- Policy number
- Number of sessions authorised
If you have any questions at all please contact our Moorgate or Notting Hill Gate clinics today.
Call our appointment team to book your 1st pain-relieving treatment.
2 London Wall Buildings, London Wall EC2M 5PP
Notting Hill Gate Clinic
5a Lucerne Mews W8 4ED
Alternatively, e-mail us on email@example.com and we’ll get back to you asap.