Dr Robert Griffiths BSc (Hons) Chiro DC
Doctor of Chiropractic
GCC Registered Chiropractor 02794
General Chiropractic Council (GCC) – Full Licence 02794
British Chiropractic Association (BCA) – Full Member 2715
European Chiropractic Union (ECU) – Full Member
Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) – Level II Certified
Functional Movement Screen (FMS) – Level II Certified
Runners World & Men’s Running Magazine – Sports Injury Author
Coccyx.org – Listed Specialist
“Fast pain relief is always my first priority, then I teach you simple exercises to keep you pain-free” Robert Griffiths
For conference speaking requests or media enquiries please email email@example.com
Robert Griffiths has been successfully treating back pain, neck pain and sports injuries in The City and Notting Hill for over 13 years. His unique modern approach achieves fast and lasting results by addressing the underlying cause of your pain.
He has treated:
- Olympic athletes
- Tour de France cyclists
- International rugby players
- Champion racing drivers
- Professional opera singers
- RPO concert musicians & Glastonbury headliners
- British and Foreign Royalty
- Celebrity British artists and one international frisbee player (It’s serious stuff these days)!!!
Bob absolutely loves his job, but outside of work, he loves a good challenge! He has summited the world’s highest active volcano, completed the Buttermere cold water 10K swimming marathon and has taught English to Buddhist monks in Cambodia!
What his patient’s say…
When a chronic back and groin injury stopped me from training with the GB squad, I received treatment from tons of different Physios, Chiros and Osteopaths without any success. Only when a teammate told me to see his “miracle worker/chiropractor” Bob Griffiths at Pro Performance Clinics, did I see truly breathtaking results. His treatment techniques were so effective I was back to full-time training within 2 weeks, fully fit and stronger than before. I cannot thank him enough, his expert skill, knowledge and relaxed manner are why I trust him 100%.
Simon Carty, Leicester Tigers RFC & GB Bobsleigh Read more patient testimonials.
Back Pain – Lumbar slipped/herniated discs, spondylolisthesis, lumbar facet pain & coccyx pain
Neck Pain – Cervical slipped/herniated discs & whiplash
Thoracic & Rib Pain – Intercostal neuralgia, thoracic joint pain & muscle spasms
Headaches – Migraines, cervicogenic headaches & dizziness
Shoulder Pain – Frozen shoulder, rotator cuff tendonitis, labral tears, & thoracic outlet syndrome
Elbow Pain – Tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow & olecranon bursitis
Wrist Pain – Carpal tunnel syndrome, RSI, wrist tendonitis & sprains
Hip Pain – Psoas/glute/hamstring tendonitis & femoro-acetabular impingement
Knee Pain – Patello-femoral tracking syndrome, knee ligament/meniscus pain & patella tendonitis
Ankle & Foot Pain – Achilles tendonitis, tibialis posterior tendonitis, plantar fasciitis & ligament sprains/tears
- Medical acupuncture (Dry needling)
- Low-Level Laser & Ultrasound Therapy
- Neuro-Muscular Re-educationTM (NMR) & Active Release TechniqueTM (ART)
- Joint manipulation/adjustments and gentle mobilisation
- Myofascial stretching
- K Taping & joint strapping
- Custom Made Orthotics Prescription
- Core stability & proprioceptive feedback training
- Video analysis feedback
- Weight-loss planning and exercise advice
- Functional Movement Screen Correctives
- SFMA 4×4 Matrix Exercise Prescription
- Muscle Activation Therapy (MAT)
- Diaphragmatic Breathing Release
- Reactive Neuromuscular Training (RNT)
Dr Gray Cook PT: The modern guru of movement.
Professor Stuart McGill: For teaching me the secrets to fixing elite athlete’s back pain permanently.
Dr Michael Durtnall DC: For selecting me to work at London’s prestigious Sayer Clinics for six years, which introduced me to my amazing list of high profile athletes and celebrities. Also for generously sharing his wealth of knowledge regarding back pain, neck pain and coccyx pain with me.
Dr John Reynolds MD: For showing me how to produce incredible results using medical acupuncture.
Dr Kelly Starrett PT: Inspirational mobility expert who took me to the next level with treatment techniques.
Registered with Bupa, Vitality, WPA, Van Breda, Standard Life, Simply Health, Cigna, Aviva, Groupama and all other high-quality international insurance companies. Click here for more insurance information
Published Articles and eBooks
Alongside being an article writer for Mens Running and Runners World, Bob has authored a series of pain relief guides on optimising recovery from injuries.
- REPs Level 3 Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Golf Fitness Specialist (GFS)
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilisation (DNS) Level 2
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Nutrition Coach
Areas of expertise:
Ben helped me to rebuild my spine after a serious rugby accident, he worked on everything from breathing to faulty squat patterns. Now I’m training 6 days a week and stronger than before. I genuinely want to thank him for everything he has achieved with me. Steve Harris (Barrister)